Trakya Development Agency as IPA Lead Partner has started to implement the Project Tourism Paths of the Black Sea Region - BSB TOUR within the framework of the Black Sea Basin Programme.
Trakya Development Agency as IPA Lead Partner has started to implement the Project “Tourism Paths of the Black Sea Region - BSB TOUR” within the framework of the Black Sea Basin Programme.
The Project was prepared and submitted under the second call of the Black Sea Basin Programme in partnership with Greece Region of Central Macedonia.
The BSB TOUR project implementation started on 1st January 2014 and its duration is 2 years.
Under the project the ENPI Partners are:
- Institute of Market Problems and Economic and Ecological Research National Academy of Science, Ukraine
- İnternational Center for Caucasus Tourism , Georgia
- Ecological Counseling Center Cahu, Republic of Moldova
- District Government of Burgas, Bulgaria
- NGO Agricola, Ukraine
- Gavar State University, Armenia
- Trakya Development Agency, Turkey
- East Marmara Development Agency, Turkey
The main Purposes of the Project are:
- Creating a tourism operators network for sustainable development of tourism in the Black Sea basin Area
- Enlarging the benefits of the producers of traditional products by creating a cross border network
- Organizing events, to commonly promote their products on the European and Black Sea basin market
- Promoting the popularity of the Black Sea Traditional tastes and foods
Project budget: 790.210,06 Euro
The amount of the total budgets of IPA partners: 212.450,60 Euro
Co-financing (%10) (It will be provided by the Ministry of European Union Affairs ): 21.245,06 Euro